Ohio’s schools were ordered closed on March 12. Since then, Ohio’s educators have been hard at work to ensure students have access to the educational content they need to move to the next level, while keeping student well-being in mind.
In this podcast, you’ll hear interviews from educators from seven school districts and one educational service center. The interviews highlight the promising practices that have emerged from educators who are creatively addressing the evolving challenges that are a part of the pandemic.
Contributors include educators from:
- Canton City Schools, Kim Kingsbury, Curriculum Director
- Columbus City, Angela Chapman, Chief Leadership Officer, Tracy Ocasio, Chief Academic Officer
- Dayton Public Schools, Elizabeth Lolli, Superintendent
- Marion City Schools, Ron Iarussi, Superintendent
- Mahoning County ESC, Tracy Hosteltler, Superintendent, Kim Monachino, Director of Pupil Services, Andrew Velchek, Director of Technology, John Kuzma, Director of Teaching and Learning
- Painesville City Local, Josh Englehart, Superintendent
- South Range Local Schools, Gianna Rohan, Teacher
- Youngstown City Schools, Christie Sawcki, Chief Academic Officer